LD Single Girder Overhead Crane
Lifting Capacity: 1~20t
Span Length: 7.5~31.5m
Lifting Height: 6~18m
Working Class: A3, A4
Ambient Temperature: -20~40℃
LD single girder overhead crane is a type of overhead bridge crane that generally used indoor, such as warehouse, workshop, garage to lifting heavy material and help people improve working efficiency, it is equipped with the features of reasonable structure, strong rigidity of whole set. The whole set is used with CD1 and MD1 model electric hoist.
Features of the LD Single Girder Overhead Crane
- Chinese standard Q235B and Q345B
- Trolley rail is made of high strength hot rolled flat steel (16 Mn)
- Epoxy zinc-rich painting for one bottoms and two sides of 120μm thick, to achieve a long lifespan, beautiful appearance and good luster.
- Forged hook, wide throat opening and slip resistant safety hook ensure the safety and efficiency.
- The girder and end beam are connected together by high strength bolts to ensure the structure strength and precision of the whole machine.
- The end beams are equipped with flat wheel or double rim wheels, anti-friction bearings, buffer blocks and derailment preventing end plate.
- Maintenance walkway is located on one side of the main girder, consisting of flower pattern plate, 1050 meters handrail.
Technical Parameter of LD Single Girder Overhead Cranes
|Track type||P24||P24||P24||P24||P24 P38||P24 P38||P24 P38|