Steel Mill Used Double Girder Overhead Casting Crane:
Double girder overhead casting crane in mainly used for:
1.pouring melted iron from additive bay of converter to converter;
2.lifting molten steel from refining bay to refining furnace
3.lifting molten steel from molten steel bay to ladle turret of continuous casting machine.
- Thermal-protective coating at the bottom of main girder.
- Weight overload protection device;
- Emergency stop system;
- Crane travelling limit switch;
- Current overload protection system
Details of the Foundry/Ladle/Casting Overhead Bridge Crane for Steel Mills
The bottom of main girder adopts special heat-insulation treatment with working environment temperature ﹣10℃~﹢60℃, and relative humidity ≤ 50%( 40℃). Design and manufacture meet the requirements of AQSIQ Doc # (2007)375.
1..We would install insulation board under main girder to ensure the service and safety.
2. The air conditioning would also be available based on the working condition.
3. The whole crane control system is frequency to adapt the strict working condition and high working speed.
4. The girder is adapted the box structure type to reduce the deflection and shock to the maximum level.
5. The power supply for the trolley could be fixed on the main girder.
Reference Technical Data of the Overhead Crane in Steel Mill Industry
|Max. Lifting Height||Main hook||m||16||16||16||12||16||12||22|
|Power supply||3-phrase 50HZ 220V~480V according to your requirements|
Note: Aimix heavy crane machinery, More than 50 years offering lifting equipment for the most demanding environments, always guaranteeing maximum safety and productivity in highly aggressive environments such as steelworks, foundries, steel rolling mills and in finished and semi-finished product plants. if you need any other types or capacity, you can contact us, our engineer will design according to your detail lifting requirements.
Double Girder Overhead Crane for Steel Mill Lifting
Double Girder Overhead Crane for Construction