Wall travelling jib crane is a cost effective crane which travels along the rail mounted on the wall or other supported structure on elevated orbit of a multilayer assembly shop, making the full advantages of the working space. Wall travelling jib crane can provide long lateral movement of materials and at the same time can lift the objects in the vertical direction by the lifting equipment. The lifting capacity of wall travelling jib crane is 0.5 to 10 tons and working class is A3.
Wall travelling jib crane
Wall travelling jib crane is an optimal solution for material handling, used in workshop of machine manufacturing and assembling, etc. It also can be used as a complement to an overhead crane system to do material handling working efficiently. A wall travelling jib crane offers a good solution for handling materials at workstation.
Applications of wall travelling jib cranes
1. Jib arm track is on the wall, so that the whole machine makes longitudinal motion along the track to carry loads.
2. Electric chain hoist or electric wire rope jib hoist runs along I-beam, and at the same time, hoists transport loads up and down vertically.
3. Wall traveling are able to place in any occasion to carry light duty loads limited in 5 tons.
4. Supply non-standard wall traveling crane based on your own need.
Advantages of wall traveling cranes
1. Enlarge transport range. It can carry loads of three direction, which enlarge transport range and extend the use of plant space.
2. Space and money saving. For it scientific structure, it helps to save space. Besides, it occupies less room contributing to money saving.
3. High efficiency. It is suitable for short distance and frequent task, so that is helps improve efficiency.
4. Cheap and safe. Ellsen gives you good price and high quality manufacture.
5. Ideal solution for low ceiling plant and factory. Meet your requirement of narrow and limited space.
6. High quality steel. Ellsen uses high quality steel of all jib cranes. Which ensures you gain trouble free service for many years.